Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Act Two Questions

1. I side with neither the conspiratirs or Caesar. I think that the conspirators do not need to go to such an extreme measures as to kill him but Caesar doesn't need to obtain so much power.
3. With the details from Act Two I can now see that Caesar has to much confidence and is to sure of himself for his own good.
4. I think that Brutus would be a better replacement as leader than Cassius. Brutus doesn't rush into things, but thinks things over. While Cassius rushes into his actions and makes hasty decisions.
5. Caesar at first listens to Calpurnia and decides to stay home but is later persuaded by the conspirators to leave. However Brutus lies to Poria, and it takes a lot to convince him to talk to her.
6. In Act Two Scene Four Portia is concerned and worried about Brutus. She is also stressed and feels that the conspirators are wrong and she needs to do something about it. She then sends the servent to find out what is going on.
9. If I was Portia I would tell Brutus to think carefully about what he is about to do, and think about whats going to happen with Caesar gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment