Tuesday, December 14, 2010

pg 713 Questions

1. Cassius- deceiving
 Brutus- Gullible
 Casca- traitor
Antony- loyal
Caesar- powerful

2. The tribunes and commoners attitudes towards each other was unfriendly. The tribunes didn't like how the commoners were praising Caesar.
3. Caesar is observant and notices that Cassius is not trustworthy and is plotting something.
4. I think Cassius wants Brutus to join the conspirators because Brutus is close to Caesar and then he would have a inside man.
5. I think that the most important character so far is Cassius who is plotting to kill Caesar.
6. I found the humor of them playing with the word all. They used awl (a shoemakers tool) and all. I think Shakespeare added this humor to present the problem of Caesars power in a humorous way.
9. I think Caesar wouldn't agree with democracy because whether he denys the crown or not he still believes in dictatorship and his own power

No comments:

Post a Comment